Canon PIXMA TS702a Driver Download – The Canon PIXMA TS702a Wireless Photo Printer from Canon is designed to handle your home or small office. It has a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and has a capacity of 350 sheets when using the front and rear paper trays.
The Canon PIXMA TS702a is compatible with high-yield XL and XXL ink tanks. Automatic two-sided printing is also offered, allowing you to save up to 50% on paper usage.
The first print-out speed for a black letter document is about 10 seconds, and the color print-out speed is about 8 seconds. After running at full speed, the printer is rated to produce black-type documents at 15 ipm and color-type documents at ten ipm.
With Ethernet and USB 2.0 connectivity, the PIXMA TS702a can be easily set up in any workplace environment. But designed with the wireless world in mind, the TS702a allows you to print directly from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac via AirPrint technology.
- Maximum resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Supports common paper sizes such as 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, 8 x 10″, 8.5 x 11″, with a maximum print area of 8.5 x 14″
- ESAT printing speed of 15 ipm black and white and ten ipm color
- Automatic 2-sided duplex printing
- Borderless printing up to 8.5 x 11″
- The hybrid ink system helps ensure vibrant colors while keeping text and fine lines sharp.
- AirPrint technology enables direct printing from a compatible iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
- The Canon Print Inkjet/SELPHY app can scan and print documents from a compatible iOS or Android device.
Canon PIXMA TS702a Driver Download for Windows Download
Canon PIXMA TS702a Driver Download for Mac Download
Canon PIXMA TS702a Driver for Linux Download
Download —> Canon PIXMA TS702a IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)
Download —> Canon PIXMA TS702a IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download —> Canon PIXMA TS702a IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)